IWMW 2008

Supporting The IWMW 2008 Event

For various reasons it has been necessary to revise this workshop. I've had to change collaborator and expand the discussion to include the use of iTunes U - which we couldn't say anything about before as we were under a Non-Disclosure Agreement.

The session is now titled Podcasting and iTunes U: Institutional Approaches to Scaleable Service. The new details and biogs are attached to this post - hope nobody's too put out - I think it should be quite lively anyway!
Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That sounds really good. ATM we have a few staff in the Comms Office who are learning how to produce podcasts for marketing/promotion/communication purposes but a lot more around the institution who think it should be used just for academic reasons. Would be good to chat with anyone who's made a decision to do both.

Reply to This

Well - we've done quite a bit of Comms so far and not much academic - but that's about to start. Email me in 3 months or so for an update!

Kriss Fearon said:
That sounds really good. ATM we have a few staff in the Comms Office who are learning how to produce podcasts for marketing/promotion/communication purposes but a lot more around the institution who think it should be used just for academic reasons. Would be good to chat with anyone who's made a decision to do both.

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

© 2010   Created by Brian Kelly.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service